Monday, October 22, 2012

Always We Begin Again

I haven't a clue what I'm doing beyond typing!

I believe that I need to write in some fashion, and have found most of my way here ~ I say most because the template I liked today doesn't seem to be the template on which I am working.

I am a Certified Spiritual Director and one of the mantras of that vocation is to 'trust the process'; and so I begin, again, with a pocketful of trust.

I like to create ~ poems, haiku, collage - multiple areas cause those creative impulses to flow, for which I am grateful.
I'd like to believe that each of the aforementioned will show up here someday, when I'm closer to knowing what I'm doing sitting here seeing nothing but this screen, with my words accumulating.

No earth shattering announcements or pronouncements today; just a beginning.

I'm good with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment